My Wonderful Followers

Friday 13 January 2012

Thankyou cards

Hi all!

I told you there was more to come!
I made these thank you cards for people that brought me Birthday and Christmas gifts, a little bit late but I have been a busy girly recently on my placements.

I used:
- 8x8 scalloped edge cards from hobbycraft
- background papers by hobby craft
- brown card from stash
- ribbon from stash (i think it was from a hotel chocolat chocolate set one year!)
- Cheery Lynn flower stacker die
- sizzix thank you embossing folders (i love the sentiment)
- ice stickles
- purple brad from a forever friends set I bought years ago

Thanks for looking :)
Now I must get on and finish this essay I am doing :(

Have a lovely Friday peeps!

Laura x

PS: I have added a link on the sidebar on the right to my ebay site, I am currently sorting through my card making goodies so will be putting a few bits and bobs up on there. I currently have some wooden block stamps up for sale so take a look if you fancy it.

1 much appreciated comments:

Di said...

Super cards Laura - really fresh and crisp, love them! Di xx