My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2012

A lovely surprise

After a long 12 and a half hour shift on the neonatal unit, I came home to this parcel! It was from the very lovely Di at http://www.pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.com
Di has so generously sent me a couple of promarkers and some fine nibs to start my colouring journey (beautifully packaged too!)
Along with these delightful gifts was the most beautiful card featuring a stunning LOTV image (my favourite)!!
I am a very lucky girly.
Thank you so much Di for your generosity and kindness.

Laura x

3 much appreciated comments:

Amanda said...

Fantastic gift bet you were really pleased. Hugs, Amanda x

Di said...

Glad you're glad Laura :) Maybe the ribbon can be re-used, smiles here! Enjoy your colouring! Di xx

Jules said...

Hi Laura

What a gorgeous package to come home to.

Di is so lovely!

Love Jules xx