My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 7 January 2012

Never an easy card to make

There was some sad news this week so I had to make a couple of these cards.
Ingredients:

- c6 white deckle card
- papers by poppy seed
- sizzix embossing folder
- brown corrugated card from stash
- stamp with sympathy, hobbycraft
- butterfly punch (can't remember where this is from)

Sorry about the pants lighting! I can never take a good photo of my cards :(

Laura x

3 much appreciated comments:

Di said...

Beautiful Laura and always difficult cards to make for sure.

Lighting is so hard this time of year - I find myself waiting for the teeniest scrap of sunshine and then running to it with backing card, easel,card and camera in hand!! If all else fails I use my daylight lamp........roll on Spring and Summer huh?!

Di
xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Laura. Your card is beautiful and so very effective.
Thank you for following my blog, I have just become one of your followers too and look forward to seeing more of your fab creations. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Sarn said...

This is a nice card even though it's for a sad event.

Would you believe I got that sentiment stamp for Christmas!? xxx

You asked whether I used anything specific for my watercolouring. I use watercolour pencils and I think mine are by Derwent. I don't put pencil to paper first, I just take the colour from the pencil nib with a waterbrush . . . works for me! xxx