My Wonderful Followers

Friday 17 February 2012

EEEeeeeeexcited

Hi All!

I am little bit excited!!

It is my last shift tomorrow on the neonatal unit which I am really going to miss :( Can't believe my month at home is over.

Buuuuuuuut....

That means I am going back to my crafty stash! I have a card to make as soon as I get back for my Nana's Birthday so that will be posted as soon as it is made on Monday :)

I also get to see my man who was also left at home for 4 weeks, I'm like an excited little girl (how sad!)

Hope you are all well,

Have a fab weekend, look forward to catching up with you all very soon!

Laura xx

4 much appreciated comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Laura. My how time flies. It will be so lovely to see you back in blogland and crafting again.
Take care.
Love Sandra xxx

Di said...

I was wondering how much you'd be missing your 'chap' - betcha you'll both have smiles like Cheshire Cats. The month has flown by but it'll be great to see you back crafting. Di xx

Sarn said...

A whole month apart . . . and Valentine's Day in that time too. Have fun!

If you want me to send some of those embossed circles your way, please email your address Laura. xxx

Bernie said...

OH I'll bet you'll be making up for the missed Valentine Day and then some. Have fun!
Blessings Bernie