My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Snippets card


Here is a card I made from the snippets left over from the forever friends card I made for my Nana, which thankfully arrived on time and she loved it :-)

The hearts were printed from the FF CD and die cut using my nesties.

I would like to enter this card into Di's Snippet Challenge :-)

Thanks for looking,
Laura xx

6 much appreciated comments:

Di said...

Hi Laura - great to see you in the snippets playground. What a stunning card - absolutely perfect! Di xx

Sarn said...

Woot woot . . . what a lovely card. Coming for a whizz on the roundabout with me???? xxx

Bernie said...

What a delightful card, I'm sure your Nana just loved it!
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

Karen said...

This is beautiful, it looks so elegant and pretty, Luv Karen xx

~Tammy~ said...

Great use of snippets for sure! Hope you had fun on the swings!

ike said...

Cozzmic card - really love this. :-) Oh, you have a FF CD ????? Where did you get that from ? I love FF xxxxxxxx