My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 10 March 2012

Baby boy card

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been about lately, Uni has been a bit hectic!

I made this card yesterday as a few of our friends and family are expecting soon, we don't know what they are having yet so I best make up a couple of girl cards too!!

Ingredients:
- 6x6 scalloped card
- forever friends backing papers from their Christmas stack
- layered on to blue card by papermania cardstock
- ribbon snippet from stash
- blue dummy embellishment kindly sent to me by Di (thanks hon)
- forever friends image stamped onto tiny piece of white card left over from another stamping session then coloured with promarkers
- nestabilities scalloped circles
- sentiment generated on computer

I would like to enter this card into Di's Snippets Challenge here

Hope you like it :-)

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely Saturday!

Laura xx

12 much appreciated comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Laura. How beautiful and so pretty and calming. Just adorable.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Love Sandra xxx

Sarn said...

Aww . . . this is really cute Laura. Whoever receives it will be really pleased with it. xxx

M said...

This is really cute - love the little dummy! M x

Di said...

Hi Laura - I love this card, and glad to see the dummies already being used :)

Lately I've noticed that often I only see half of one of your lovely cards until I click on it to get the full view. I don't think it's at this end, in fact I wondered if you were being 'arty'.

It might be the size of your images on the posting chick. When you upload an image, a thingy appears underneath in the actual posting once the image is safely sitting there with different sizes on. The biggest you can safely use to show the whole image is LARGE. Any bigger and not all of the image will show on your posting.

Hope you don't think I'm sticking my nose in, but you might not be aware - plus your cards are so lovely it's a shame to hide part of them!

Di
xx

Lorraine said...

So adorable! Love the blues, image and that cute embellie!

Vicky said...

Simply stunning hun....and loving your colours too :o)

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Donna said...

Super sweet card Laura, love this lil bear and your design papers, perfect for the occasion :) Donna x

coops said...

gorgeous card laura.i love the sweet image and fab soft colours ;D

xx coops xx

Bernie said...

Aw this is adroable! Love that sweet image and the lovely DP.
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

Anonymous said...

A lovely baby card! and thanks to Di I can now see all of it!! lol...what AM I like?? xx

Carol said...

What a gorgeous snippet card, love the image and papers. Carol x

Jules said...

Hi Laura

Another gorgeous make from you.

Sorry Uni is hectic at the moment. Hopefully it will settle down a bit soon.

I don't know if you saw my post where I answered your question .. .. but just in case you didn't I use chalk to colour the cheeks on my little characters. I don't get the right look with ProMarkers.

Hope you have a good week.

Love Jules xx