My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 28 August 2012

LOTV Christmas Cute Square


Hi everyone,

How was your bank holiday weekend? I went home for my Dad's Birthday and we had a fabulous weekend full of giggles, bbq food and silly hats! It was a great laugh.

I have used up one of my LOTV Cute Squares for this card, I still have about 4 left out of my Christmas selection which I am hoping to use up by Christmas!
The papers were a mix of forever friends and DCWV Christmas Papers.
The ribbon was from my stash and I have used red stickles and a Christmas peel off.

One more down, four to go! Keep your eyes peeled for these being used up :-)

I would like to enter this card in to Sarns Rudolph Day Challenge!

Thanks for looking

11 much appreciated comments:

Laura Bradley said...

Hi Laura! Love this Christmas card .. I have made 2 so far! lol Not sure how many I am going to make this year. This is great though, lots of fab colours! Laura x

Donna said...

Fab, festive card Laura, love the stripey papers and gold ribbon :) Donna ♥ x

Sarn said...

Just terrific! These LOTV squares are just great. Love your layout and papers.

Thanks for joining in. Good luck.
Hugs
Sarn xxx

MagsB said...

Oh Laura, this is a fabulous card! The image is beautiful and I love your pretty papers! As for the ribbon - wow, it's just lush!!

love Mags B x

coops said...

so gorgeous laura.fab colours and i love the stylish image ;D

xx coops xx

SmilynStef said...

What a pretty bow ... beautiful holiday card ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Tracy said...

Oh pretty pretty Laura! That's one of my fave images from LOTV. All their critters are cute, but I really like this one a lot. Beautiful card! Hugs!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Laura.
luv
Debby

lauren bergold said...

what a fun and ♥FABULOUS♥ holiday card, and a great take on the BINGO challenge, thanks for playing along with us this week at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Bonnie said...

Very pretty with those lovely ornaments!

Barbara said...

I love those ornaments... but truth be told... I love the picture of that beautiful cat even more! Can I come and cuddle with him?? ;-)