My Wonderful Followers

Monday 8 October 2012

More Bugaboo and Graduation!


Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, I graduated last week from university;


I had a wonderful morning and it felt very surreal shaking the vice chancellors hand! Unfortunately I was quite unwell in the afternoon which was a real shame.

The card above was made today, I am not entirely happy with it but it was the best I could do as I'm still feeling a bit squiffy. I used up snippets from previous cards to try and reduce my pink pile a bit!

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:


Thanks for looking!


12 much appreciated comments:

Lynn said...

Congratulations on your graduation Laura. The card really made me smile. Lynn x

Sarn said...

Woot woot! YAY . . .congraDulations honey! LOL!

I love your humorous card too!

Hope you feel better soon.

xxxx


Anonymous said...

Well done on your graduation Laura, shame you were poorly, you look lovely in your cap and gown.

Hope you feel better soon. Big hugs xxx

Oh, nearly forgot to say, your card is great too xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bernie said...

Congratulations on your graduation Laura. Hope you feel better soon. What a fun card, can't look at it without smiling.
Hugs
Bernie

Tracy said...

WOOHOO! Your official! LOL Congrats sweetie! Sorry you didn't get to enjoy the whole day and I hope you're feeling much better. The card is adorable. Love the little crocheted flower. Hugs!

coops said...

huge congrats on your gradutaion laura and i love your card, the bugaboo image is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your graduation Laura. Great fun card.

Sarah x

Wendy Fraser said...

Super card, such a fun image and congrats on your graduation too. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Unknown said...

Congrats on your graduation.I love this image it is such good fun Thank you for joining us at cutie pie.
Kaz.xxn.

Di said...

Super card Laura - and I love the graduation photo of you. Congratulations - hope you're feeling better now! Di xx

Jen Leeflang said...

Congratulations on your Graduation!
I LOVE your card with JJ and friends! Thanks so much for entering our “Anything Goes” challenge at Bugaboo Stamps’ Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw this week ! We hope to see you again soon.
luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT