I have just made this valentines card. It features the character 'Boofles' who I adore. I die cut him using my scalloped circle nestabilities from last years calendar, the images were too cute to bin! The papers were free from quick and easy cards many years ago but I thought they suited quite nicely.
- 8x8 scalloped cards from hobbycraft
- papers from quick and easy cards magazine
- red corrugated card from snippets box
- sentiment and 381 numbers also free with quick and easy cards
- image from calendar
- red stickles on boofles' heart
- gems from stash (actually for ironing on clothes!)
I would also like to enter this into Di's Snippet challenge as I used snippets!
Thanks for looking :-)