My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 26 February 2012

Blog Award

Hi everyone!
I was very lucky to be nominated for the Liebster Blog Award By the fab Wendy at Flowergirl Cards



Thank you so much for thinking of me Wendy, I have always loved your blog so it means a lot to be nominated! Especially my tiny little blog!
I have also just realised (major blonde moment!!) that Bernie at http://berniescraftcloset.blogspot.com/ nominated me for this award a while ago and I have only just noticed :( Sorry Bernie. *slaps back of hand* So thank you so much too, I am also a big fan of Bernie's blog so this is a thank you to her too.
The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs.
This helps to spread knowledge and readership.
To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know. "Liebster" in German means "dearest", so to carry on the Liebster tradition, I am going to pass the award on to 5 people who's blogs have been an inspiration to me and my crafting.
Since I have been blogging, I have met so many lovely people and I love each and every one of you so it is a bit difficult to choose!! But here goes.. and in no particular order...


http://rosepetalcreations.blogspot.com/
Sandra of Rose Petal Creations.

Mags of Madcap Manor.

Tammy of Creating Somewhere Under the Sun

Lucia of FondoBluDesign

Thanks so much Wendy & Bernie!!
I hope all of those people I nominated will accept their awards :)

Laura xx

7 much appreciated comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Laura, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I thought I would pop by and have a nosey at your blog! Lol liking what I see sweetie, so I am of to join your followers.
Hugs Kat xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Laura. You are such a sweetheart, and always leave me lovely comments on my blog.
I wholeheartedly accept this award from you, Thank You so much for thinking of me.
Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xxxx

Lucia said...

Aaaww Loz, thank you so so much! Of course i will accept! I'm so happy you got the candy and that you enjoy it :)
Thank you again, i will post about it soon :-)
hugs and much love
xxx Lucia xxx

M said...

Ahhh thank you Loz, I really appreciate you thinking of me for this! I've just really enjoyed looking through those I follow to pass the award on! :) M x

~Tammy~ said...

Thank you so much girl! You are so so sweet of me to pass this on and I gladly accept!

Sarn said...

Congrats on the award hon. x

MagsB said...

Thank you, hun, I really appreciate this award! As my kids say, 'Right back at ya!' - your blog is lovely, I'm very glad I follow you!!

much love, Mags B xx