My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

My first LOTV make


I have just made my first LOTV card with one of the cute squares that Sarn sent me :-) thanks again Sarn!!

It was also my first time hand rolling the flowers and I loved the way they turned out, so easy too!

Hope you like it!

Thanks for looking.

Laura xx



14 much appreciated comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Laura. Such a pretty card. Love that image and your papers match beautifully. Your flowers are great too. Have a lovely weekend, nice to have you back crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Di said...

Brilliant Laura! Love the paper and flowers - and Sarn is a little treasure isn't she :) Di xx

MagsB said...

So pretty! The flowers are great - I must try them again, I usually can't get them rolled so tight, but now I must give them a go!

love Mags B x

Linby said...

oh this is just lovely, great flowers too.
Linbyx

Laney said...

Hi Loz! super blog hun and super cards...now I must try those rolled flowers they look amazing
hugs
laney

Flowergirl said...

This is so pretty Laura! Gorgeous image and your flowers are fab!
Good to see you back in the world of blogging! hope it all went well in the neonatal unit x
Have a good weekend
Wendy x

Lorraine said...

So pretty! I love that sweet image and the colors you used on your card!

coops said...

so stunning laura.gorgeous sweet image and your colours are really pretty :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, thanks so much for your lovely comments!

Your creations are beautiful, I just love LOTV stamps, and love the rolled roses!

Can't wait to see what you do next xoxo.

M said...

I agree with all the above comments.. the rolled flowers are fab! Really pretty card. M x

Bernie said...

This is beautiful Laura! Gorgeous image and love your flowers! Haven't tried those yet but they are on my long list of things to try.
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

~Tammy~ said...

Your flowers are just gorgeous! So many pretty details!

Sarn said...

Just playing catch up here Laura. I LOVE this card. So sweet, and GREAT layout. You are ACE at those handmade flowers xxx

ike said...

How beautiful. I love that image. Sarn sent me some images too. I think she is trying to convert me to cuteness LoL xxx