Sorry I haven't been about lately, Uni has been a bit hectic!
I made this card yesterday as a few of our friends and family are expecting soon, we don't know what they are having yet so I best make up a couple of girl cards too!!
- 6x6 scalloped card
- forever friends backing papers from their Christmas stack
- layered on to blue card by papermania cardstock
- ribbon snippet from stash
- blue dummy embellishment kindly sent to me by Di (thanks hon)
- forever friends image stamped onto tiny piece of white card left over from another stamping session then coloured with promarkers
- nestabilities scalloped circles
- sentiment generated on computer
I would like to enter this card into Di's Snippets Challenge here
Hope you like it :-)
Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely Saturday!