My Wonderful Followers

Friday, 13 April 2012

Exciting news!!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share some exciting news I have! I didn't mention anything because I didn't want to jinx it... but I had an interview for a children's nursing post yesterday, for when I qualify in September.

I was hoping to get the job but didn't think I would due to my lack of experience etc but I have just had a phone call and been told...

I GOT THE JOB!!

I am so excited and I'm still in shock but wanted to share my exciting news with my lovely blogging friends!

Hope you are having a good week!

Laura xx

17 much appreciated comments:

Linby said...

oh that is such wonderful news and I am glad all your hard work has paid off for you.
Linbyx

Rose Petal said...

Hi Laura. I am absolutely thrilled and delighted for you. See, all your hard work was very well worth it. Fantastic news Laura, so thoroughly deserved.
Lots of love, Sandra xxxx

Mrs F said...

Congratulations Laura, well done, that's great news! You can go and celebrate over the weekend :)

Big hugs Rach xx

jackid said...

Well you should have more faith in yourself well done big congrats Laura I am so pleased for you
Jacki xx

Vicky said...

That's fantastic news Laura...and well done too...:o)

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

fantastic news laura.congratulations hun ;D

xx coops xx

M said...

What brilliant news - so great to be able to look forward to that when you finish! It really makes it feel worthwhile, I bet! Well done you :) M x

Jules said...

Hi Laura

What fantastic news .. .. I am so very happy for you.

You must feel so happy!!

Hope you have celebrated.

Love Jules xx

Lorraine said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!

Olga said...

congratulations!!! :D

Donna said...

Congratulations Laura, so pleased for you and very well deserved :) Donna x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Woot woot! YAY . . . CONGRATULATIONS Laura. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Really pleased for you.
xxx

Flowergirl said...

Wow! Excellent news! Congrats laura, so happy for you x
Wendy x

Di said...

However did I miss this Laura - brilliant news! Well done :) Di xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh that's fab - well done you! Hugs, Lisa x

Elaine said...

Hi Laura, WELL DONE , I bet you are so exhited at the new job . Fabulous news, I have been having a peek at your creations lately.
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine

Irene said...

Many, many congratulations Laura, well done.
irene
xxxx