How are you all?
Sorry I haven't been around recently, I have been a busy girl the past couple of weeks. I'm at my final hurdle now with only 500 words to go of my last assignment then my days off will really be DAYS OFF!!
I have decided to post this card early, I was going to come back when my final assignment was finished but I would like to enter this card into Di's Snippets Challenge as the brown card used was made from snippets of leftover card.
After my recent post I finally decided on the image I wanted to use for this card and that was Mo's Digital Pencil! I just love Mo's images and will definitely be investing in some more of those in the future, it was so fun to colour too.
Aside from this being the first card I have made using a digi-stamp, I have done my first ever piece of paper piecing too! I was really pleased with the results and will doing this again soon.
- 6x6 craftwork cards scalloped edge card blank
- Papers were a free download from online (unknown author unfortunately)
- HOTP soft nostalgia backing papers (snippets)
- Mo's digital pencil stamp Big Guy Grilling coloured with Promarkers
- Sentiment created on word
I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:
Thanks for looking,
It's great to be back blogging again