My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 23 June 2012

LOTV Cute Square



Hello you gorgeous peeps!

Hope you are having a lovely Saturday.

I have made this card using a Lili of the Valley Cute Square, I have about 20 of these to use up in various designs but don't know where to start as they are so pretty, I feel like I cannot 'prettify' the cards enough. 

I have a confession to make... my cards are usually imagined in my head and then something COMPLETELY different comes out on paper.. and that's what happened with this little number. In fact... I have a few card blanks with papers already stuck on in various different sketches but can never find the right image or the right embellishments to add :-( I think my mojo does a wander after about 30 minutes. Does anyone else have this problem? Or a solution? Tehe.

Ingredients:

- 6x6 scalloped card by craftwork cards (i really must get some SQUARE cards)
- teahouse papers by dovecraft
- pink paper a freebie download
- docrafts pink card stock
- LOTV Cute Square
- Ice Stickles on flowers, image and cardstock
- flowers by WHSmith
- Buttons and pearls from stash
- ribbon by Dovecraft

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:


Thanks for looking,

Laura xx

12 much appreciated comments:

MagsB said...

I also imagine my cards (usually when I can't sleep at night!) and they never turn out the way I expect! Honestly, my card mojo has a mind of its own - and goes on holiday when I need it most!

This card is terrific - aren't those LotV die cuts useful? What pretty papers you've used - and the delicate leaves are just fabulous!

love Mags B x

Lorraine said...

This is adorable! Your card design matches the image beautifully. I always envision what I am going to create, but it never turns out the way I expected. They take on a life of their own during the process. So you're not alone, lol.

Unknown said...

This is so cute, love those gorgeous flowers xx

coops said...

so stunning laura.gorgeous pretty image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Laura, the LOTV image is so cute.

I also imagine how l want my card to look but it doesn't always turn out that way. From reading people's post, it certainly isn't usual and mojo's get up and leave everyone as some stage!

Have a great weekend xx

debby4000 said...

So cute Laura and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
luv
Debby

M said...

Gorgeous - that flowery corner just finishes it off perfectly! M x

Anonymous said...

beautiful card Laura, love your colouring!

Liz McGuire, said...

Yep, me too. In my head - one thing. On my desk - something completely different!! But I stick nothing down until it's all decided!

Doesn't look like your mojo wandered too far with this one - it's gorgeous,

Liz x

Ribbon Girl said...

All of my cards are nothing like I 'imagined' they would be - depends if I stick things on wonky - then the other items have to go in a different place! However, it's just as much fun and after all that's why we make cards isn't it. Your card is lovely and I think those LOTV squares are great - such pretty colours. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x

Mandy said...

Hi Laura, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog today. Just been having a wee look at all your fabulous creations!

xx

Mina said...

its always happens to me too Laura, my cards always come out totally different from what my head thought they would too...your card is gorgeous so cute and girlie too
Mina xxx