My Wonderful Followers

Friday 19 October 2012

Craft stall


Hi everyone,

Woohoo the weekend is here! Unfortunately I am working tomorrow but nevermind! 

Thought I would share a photo of our craft stall we held in the hospital yesterday, you can see my cards on the left hand side of the table nicely wrapped in cellophane. It looked so neat that I didn't want anyone to buy anything!

Luckily we made around £100 between us to raise money for the ward I work on so I was really pleased.

Thanks for looking,

4 much appreciated comments:

MagsB said...

Congratulations on raising £100! It must make all the hard work involved feel so worthwhile!

love Mags B x

Di said...

Well done Laura! £100 isn't easy to raise these days - bet they loved your cards! Di xx

Sarn said...

Oh WELL DONE Laura. You did very well.

Hope work is easy on you over the weekend!

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Darnell said...

That's fantastic, Laura! You've done quite a good deed for a good cause and now you can make more beautiful cards!!