My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Have your cake and eat it!


Personally I'm not a huge fan of cake myself! However I do want to share a photo of the cake I was made for my 21st, it's me sat on my bed in my student nurse uniform! It was amazing and it tasted delicious!


I think you'll agree with me the cake is FANTASTIC!

All ingredients (for the card not the cake):
- Papers from Pink Petticoat
- Image from Forever Friends DoCraft CD
- Ribbon from stash
- Sentiment by DoCrafts

Thanks for looking!

4 much appreciated comments:

Sarn said...

Love the cute Forever Friends card!

That cake is AMAZING.

xxx

Flowergirl said...

Super cute card!
And that cake is brilliant! I wouldn't want to cut it!
Wendy x

Anonymous said...

Wow gorgeous card and cake, love them both :)

Hope the house buying is going well?

Big hugs xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hey Laura, super cute card and cool cake!

You won my giveaway - stop by my blog!

Liz x