My Wonderful Followers

Friday, 31 January 2014

Back with something a little different...

Hi all,

Just a little post to share with you my entry for Di's Crafty Snippets Challenge

I used Snippets of blue card to create these cupcake toppers I made for a friend for a child's Christening, she made the cupcakes though!!



I love making cupcake toppers and they are so simple.

Hope you like my entry Di :)

Thanks for looking,

Laura




6 much appreciated comments:

SARN said...

Hi Laura . .. these look SCRUMPTIOUS!

Meet me round by the back of the newly repaired bike shed and I'll swap you a cupcake for Sherbet Dib Dab!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Laura
Fabulous ... They look yummy ... Glad to hear from you....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Squirrel x said...

Hey hunny! These are simply gorgeous, what an inspired idea, they look totally fabulous. Thank you for your kind comment - you are right, it has been a long time (but I have been keeping an eye on what you are up to even if I've not managed a comment for quite some time). Hope you are ok. Squishy hugs xx

Di said...

Hi Laura - great to see you in the Playground. Coo those cupcakes look so yummy - and the little toppers are beautiful, A great idea and sup way to use up snippets. Err, did you save some for us in the Playground? :)

Hugs, Di xx

coops said...

mmmmm these look yummy laura and your toppers are fab :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Sweet little cake toppers Laura and perfect for the occasion...love the baby's name :) Donna ♥ x