My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Tattered Florals


Hello again :)

Second post today!

It is my Aunty's Birthday in the next few days so I have made her this card. I am unhappy with how the photo came out though as the glittered edges look very messy - in true life they are not at all and really compliment the papers. The joys of cameras hey! 

The only thing I think this card is missing is a nice dinky heart charm to hang off the cord but I don't have any at the moment! Nevermind.

Ingredients

- 6x6 scalloped edge card
- Cart-us dies
- Tim holtz tattered florals die
- Musical papers downloaded from Vintage Digistamps
- My minds eye pink papers snippets
- Pearls and cord from stash
- Green and pink papers downloaded from Correen Silke at Silke Scraps
- Sentiment generated on the computer with 'Edwardian script' font

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for looking,

Laura xx


14 much appreciated comments:

Sarn said...

WOW - that is one FANTASTIC card you've made there Laura.

xxx

Sonia said...

Totally Gorgeous! Great Job!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Flowergirl said...

This is really pretty! Beautiful flower x
Wendy x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Laura...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Redanne said...

Hi Laura, your card is stunning, I can't see any messy edges at all. Love those musical papers. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog (I am quite new to this) and for following me, I am returning the compliment. Crafty hugs, Anne x

PS - well done on finishing your last project too!

Di said...

Lovely card Laura, when do you need a heart charm for? I can have a choice with you for the weekend. Out most of tomorrow but can post on Thursday. Di xx

Lorraine said...

So pretty! Love the soft colors and the pink music paper flower!

coops said...

beautiful card laura.gorgeous pretty flower and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Laura,love the design.xxx

Mrs A. said...

Love the pretty pastel colours. Love pink too. Hugs Mrs A.

Darnell said...

Stunning idea to make the flower with the musical notes! How unique!

Kim Dibben said...

Hi, Laura thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog and thanks for becoming a follower. Think your cards are beautiful so I have become one of your followers.
Hugs Kim xx

Tracy said...

The scalloped shape is so much fun Laura and I love the flower punched out of music. It adds a lot of interest. Very pretty sweetie! Hugs!

MagsB said...

The flower is absolutely beautiful! What gorgeous colours on your pretty card!

love Mags B x