Hello again :)
Second post today!
It is my Aunty's Birthday in the next few days so I have made her this card. I am unhappy with how the photo came out though as the glittered edges look very messy - in true life they are not at all and really compliment the papers. The joys of cameras hey!
The only thing I think this card is missing is a nice dinky heart charm to hang off the cord but I don't have any at the moment! Nevermind.
- 6x6 scalloped edge card
- Cart-us dies
- Tim holtz tattered florals die
- Musical papers downloaded from Vintage Digistamps
- My minds eye pink papers snippets
- Pearls and cord from stash
- Green and pink papers downloaded from Correen Silke at Silke Scraps
- Sentiment generated on the computer with 'Edwardian script' font
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for looking,