My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Something to share with you...

Hi all!

Just wanted to share something with you all... No more boring 'I have so much work to do' posts...


As this is a photo of my LAST piece of work!!

Handing it in tomorrow with some friends then we are having lunch.

It certainly feels like there is a weight off my shoulders now.

I will be posting more cards in the future :-)

I would also like to say a huge thank you to Rebecca for sending me some gorgeous blog candy today that I won on her blog recently! I cannot believe how generous people are, please take a look at her blog as her work is beautiful.

Thanks for looking,

Laura xxx

6 much appreciated comments:

Rebecca Hoy said...

You're welcome- glad to be able to spread the blogging love x
Rebecca x

Sarn said...

WOOT WOOT . . . Hip Hip Hooray . . . one more day until you're FREEEEEEEE xxx

Flowergirl said...

Yay!you must be so happy! Congrats x
Wendy x

Di said...

BRILLIANT Laura - almost here now :) Hugs, Di xx

Di said...

Sorry, I meant almost there not almost here - don't know if I'm coming or going :) Boxes were posted this afternoon! Di xx

Tracy said...

YAY!!! Congrats! Enjoy your mind rest. LOL Hugs!